New England Library Association
October 25-27, 2020
Exhibit Registration Opens Soon!
Manchester Downtown Hotel
700 Elm Street, Manchester, NH 03101
- Social Media Hashtag: #IPNEatNELA
- Registration is online only - thank you!
Showcase your titles to the folks who know
& love books best - librarians!
We love librarians! And they love indie publishers. This is one of our favorite book shows - and it shows! Join us in Manchester, NH this year for what is sure to be another dynamic NELA conference!
Since librarians delight in finding uncommon and regional books to meet their patrons' needs, they tend to be attracted to small presses.
The New England Library Association show is the one show where you'll find the most regional librarians, staff, and trustees gathered together in one place. They're especially interested in books from New England authors and publishers and books with other connections to our region as well as general titles.
IPNE@NELA Exhibit Rates
IPNE members enjoy discounted exhibit rate starting at $55; there is a discount for multiple titles. You must be an IPNE member to exhibit at this event; JOIN HERE (partner organizations get a special IPNE membership rate). The NELA Advantage
If you're able to attend in person – at no additional fee, and space permitting, please contact the IPNE@NELA coordinator. As a volunteer, you can:
- Meet scores of librarians from all six New England states. Expected attendance is over 600, of which about 65% work in public libraries, 25% in academic libraries, and 10% are in other categories.
- Engage with buyers. 86% of NELA attendees control buying or influence purchasing decisions.
- Enjoy a show schedule with nearly half of show hours as exclusive exhibit time (with no competing educational sessions) and refreshments in the hall.
- Talk to attendees, draw their attention to your books on display, and make certain each attendee receives the IPNE Catalog with a NELA show exhibitor insert.
NEW: Exhibit Guidelines
These new guidelines are designed to help IPNE more efficiently and effectively represent our members and our mission.
MATERIALS: You may include 25 4 x 9" rack cards. We cannot accommodate other types of promo materials or displays.
BOOTH ETIQUETTE: Authors & publishers who are not on the event crew may not remain in the booth or alter the display in any way. This will allow visitors to access and buy your books more easily and avoid huffin' & puffin'!
ELIGIBILITY: Major book shows like NEIBA, NELA, and BBF are open to IPNE vendor and publisher members. Members of partner organizations can join for a discount.
PAYMENT: Registration is online only. If you are unable to register online, please contact our bookkeeper, and allow up to 2 weeks processing time.
PROFILE: Book data posted on your IPNE profile page must be -up-to-date and accurate or your books may not be included in the event catalog insert. Accuracy is the responsibility of the member.
QUESTIONS: Please read all instructions carefully, and ask any questions before registering!